All payment information that is entered on our website is sent to these third parties securely and with industry standard encryption. No payment information is retained on our systems and is all managed by these third parties.
What does Personal Information mean?
Personal information is information that may identify you or by which your identity may be reasonably determined. Such personal information may include your name, address, other contact details, your date of birth, or any other information that may be provided by you in order to access or make use of our services at twenty-stars.com .
How is my Personal Information Collected?
The main way we collect personal information is through you directly or through your authorized representative. That is, when you visit us at twenty-stars.com and submit your personal information or request your personal information to be used.
Your personal information may be collected through the following services that are used on our website:
· User contact forms
· Cookies & Analytics
· Mailing list
· Maps/Video and other embedded content
· Social Network widgets and buttons (Pinterest, Twitter etc.)
· When you sign up with us and create a login with us
· Direct Marketing
· Contacting Support
· Cross-border Disclosure of Personal Information
· Third party polling and survey plugins (Survey Monkey etc.)
How do you use my Personal Information?
We only use personal information for the purposes for which we collected it purposes which are directly related to one of our functions or activities that on the whole create a better user experience for you at 99logicals.com.
We do not give personal information about an individual to any government agencies, private sector organizations or anyone else unless one of the following applies:
· you have consented.
· you would reasonably expect, or have told us, that information of this kind is usually passed to those individuals, bodies, or agencies.
· it is otherwise required or authorized by law.
· it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health.
· it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
Is my Personal Information Stored Securely?
We take steps to protect the personal information we hold against loss, unauthorized access, use, modification, or disclosure, and against other misuse. When the personal information that we collect is no longer required, we destroy or delete it in a secure manner.
How to Contact Us:
For further information contact us at [email protected]